If you are interested in modelling at our 2018 convention, please contact email@example.com with a full body photo of yourself. Open applications from January 2018
Rules for body painting models
- All body painting models must be over the age of 18 years, proof of age will be required
- Experience of modelling is preferred, especially as some body painted characters the model will need to pose for the photo shoot
- There is no pay for body painted models at the convention, however we will allow free photos of the completed work, this is a great opportunity to have some unusual photo snaps to go
inside your photo shoot portfolios
- If you are travelling more than 1 hour away we will arrange a models room for you to sleep over, please be aware you may have room share with another model (same sex), evening meals will not be
provided, however lunches and refreshments are provided to all models in the conference rooms.
- We arrange models rooms where you can shower afterwards
- All models are asked to bring with them, dark towels, dressing gown, flip flops, skin coloured g strings, nipple shields are provided and MUST be worn.
- There is NO total nudity at our convention, all models will wear g strings and ladies wil lalso be required to wear nipple shields (provided by the painter).
- All body painters are professional artistes who will be demonstrating their art work infront of an audience, their is long standing times, however the body painters will take a few breaks...
- Before the body painter can paint you it is advised that ALL models remove body hair atelast 48 hours prior to the painting time and moisturize atleast 10 hours before and NOT on the morning that
the body paint will take place. All body paint is safe to use on the skin, however some colours may tinge slightly, it is recommended in bringing some baby oil (lotion) for any difficult or sensitive
areas to remove the paint.
- Keeping hydrated when standing and being painted especially the area may be hot, please bring along bottles of water, we do supply refreshments all day so please ask your painter to fetch you
some when required. It is also recommended to do small stretches during the painting session and eat healthy snacks...